The Answer to the Question
is below this banner.
Here's the Solution to this Question
Solve the following. (mod4)
1. How many 3-digit number can be formed from digits 1 – 5 if:
a. If repetition is allowed?
b. If repetition is not allowed?
2. How many strings of length 4 can be formed using the letters
COMPUTER if repetitions are not allowed?
3. Out of 17 regions in the country, ten will be chosen to be included
in a survey. How many ways of selecting 10 out of 17 regions?
4. Expand the (2𝑥 − 𝑦)3 using binomial coefficient.
5. Find for the coefficient of the following:
a. x4y3 after the expansion of (x – 2y )7
b. x6y6 after the expansion of (2x + y )12
6. Find the 9th term of the expression (2x + y )12