The Answer to the Question
is below this banner.
Here's the Solution to this Question
Since the given graphs are missing, we assume them as follows:
- Number of vertices in graph G1 = 4
- Number of vertices in graph G2 = 4
- Both the graphs G1 and G2 have same number of vertices.
- So, Condition-01 satisfies.
- Number of edges in graph G1 = 5
- Number of edges in graph G2 = 6
- Both the graphs G1 and G2 have different number of edges.
- So, Condition-02 violates.
Since Condition-02 violates, so given graphs can not be isomorphic.
∴ G1 and G2 are not isomorphic graphs.